Think about the economic implications a successful manufacturing business has on a small Kansas community. Consider the consequences when these manufacturers can no longer remain profitable and have to close up shop. Then take a look at our case studies and client testimonials.
How has MAMTC helped our clients achieve greater manufacturing success?
In the past 12 months, our clients reported:
- $219.7 million in new and retained sales
- $361.3 million in new investment
- $111 million in cost savings, and
- 3,249 jobs created or retained
as a result of working with MAMTC.*
Now, think about the challenges you’re facing in your manufacturing operation. How can we help you write your success story?
* MAMTC is a Kansas Department of Commerce-affiliated organization serving our state as part of the NIST MEP national network. As a requirement of our agreement with NIST, we survey our clients on a quarterly basis via independent third party source to report economic impacts as a result of our services. These numbers came from our clients.