Mike Niedenthal is Director for MAMTC’s Overland Park Office, specializing in the technologies of the Lean Enterprise and Innovation Engineering. He is Program Manager for MAMTC's evolving Lean Innovation business improvement services.
Prior to joining MAMTC, Mike worked 15 years in manufacturing management, assisting Procter & Gamble and ARAMCO to improve their business and operating practices. For the past 20+ years, as Director with MAMTC, Mike has worked assisting Kansas companies to accelerate their rate of transformation and improvement.
Mike has a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from Kansas University and a BSIE from Kansas State University. He serves as a guest lecturer on Lean Manufacturing and Lean Transformation for Kansas University’s Engineering Management program.
Certifications and Awards
- Recipient of NIST/MEP National Practitioner of the Year
- SME Lean Bronze Certification
- Visual-Lean Institute Certified Trainer
- NIST/MEP Lean Enterprise Certified Trainer/Practitioner
- Board of Examiners, Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Program
- Innovation Engineering Black Belt (In Progress)