Not all manufacturers face challenges in their production plants. Many have issues with their business operations. It can be difficult to focus on manufacturing a product and running a business operation at the same time. Some of the needs our manufacturing customers have informed us about are:
- Planning for growth and the issues that come with being successful
- Creating a strategic plan that provides us a direction towards growth
- Ensuring that we minimize legal risk with our product and the customer
- Developing a marketing plan
- Making sure that we are following employment regulations
- Developing an employee package, including benefits, employee handbook and SOPs
- Using cost accounting to make sure we are profitable
- How can we use tax laws to our benefit
- Making sure our blueprints, trade secrets and data are secure
- What ERP platform should we use
- How do I plan to exit my business
- Where can we find money to improve our business
MAMTC is aware that business operations can be the most challenging part of running a manufacturing business for people who are manufacturing experts, especially for smaller sized manufacturers. MAMTC has created a large network of vetted partners who we can partner with to solve your business operation challenges, allowing you to focus more on what you love to do; manufacture your product.
Contact us to help you develop your business operations.